Listening to my client’s needs is an art, just as my graphic design work is. Understanding my client and connecting to my client’s business is the top priority of any collaboration. My approach is built on distinction, reliability, and a dynamic mindset to envision each client’s concept. I pride myself on using every conversation as a catalyst to deliver successful marketing solutions and brand identity.
Utilizing my professional experience, I recognize that every brand is unique. My steadfast commitment is evident in the work and graphic art I design to ensure an outstanding final product.
Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Office Suite
Wix Webdesign Platform
Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts
School of Art and Design
Conscientious • Creative
Efficient/Organized • Reliable
Salisbury Mills Fire Company
• Recording Secretary
• Social Member
• Social Media Manager
G&M Riding Club
• Recording Secretary
• Promotions & Social Media
Orange County Horse Council
Event Chair for the Salisbury
Mills Fire Company Annual
Fundraiser Event since 2012
Committee Member for the 96th
Annual Orange County
Association Parade held in
Salisbury Mills, NY in 2011
2018 LiveTechnology/Bank of
America Certificate of
Achievement in recognition
of 100% Quarterly Scorecard
2017 Chiefs Appreciation Award
in recognition for services
provided to the Salisbury
Mills Fire Company
2016 President’s Award in
recognition for services
provided to the Salisbury
Mills Fire Company
Crafting • Cooking & Baking
Socializing with Friends
Reading • Horseback Riding
Halloween • Pet Owner
Gardening • Archery
• Shipping Experience
• Social Media Management
• Customer Service Skills
• Creative Problem Solving
• Branding & Marketing
References available upon request.
January 13, 2021 - To Date
Lead Graphic Designer
Kal Pac Corporation, Montgomery, NY
Currently employed as the Lead Graphic Designer for a global bag manufacturing company. The business specializes in Paper and Plastic Bags, Reusable Packaging, Boxes and Custom Packaging. More information about this position will be added shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.
March 11, 2015 - July 31, 2020
Graphic Designer Layout Specialist
LiveTechnology Holdings, Tuxedo, NY
As a layout specialist, my primary focus and responsibilities were dedicated to an array of clientele. Projects would focus on time-sensitive projects, marketing new content creation, and a profound understanding of building brand identity. Each layout is uniquely designed to fit the individual client needs, requests, and capable of personalized customizations. With a dense Project Management foundation, layouts were built for companies such as Bank of America, Century 21, and Finkelstein & Partners LLP.
• Manage campaigns on a monthly scale of approximately 10 clients including new creative, updates to marketing collateral, advertisements, and social media in order to promote business, personnel, merchandise, or incentives.
• Maintain production quality by constant communication with client and proofing environment systems, to secure accuracy for the upholding of brand identity.
• Within the last year, launched an estimated 50 Facebook advertising campaigns for prospective clients through an automated marketing program.
• Construct dynamic campaigns with exclusive software to create user-friendly components with multiple design choices and customizable content options.
• Advanced the inner office marketing through updating human resource material and LiveTechnology branding.
Jan. 13, 2014 - March 5, 2015
Xcluciv Barber Supplier, Middletown, NY
Was the lead Graphic Designer to oversee Marketing and Social Media Management, with different business divisions in Retail (Supplies and Furniture), Equipment Repair, and Educational Programs. Exclusively created promotions in a timely manner to generate excitement for products and workshops targeted to new clientele, and continuously strengthening professional relationships.
• Produced advertising promotions for products, workshops, events, and available services while interfacing through social media campaigns.
• Compiled and designed a 200+ page product catalog that was available in digital and print publications, used at tradeshows, and distributed to a disciplined clientele.
• Maintained company website with advertisement campaigns and product content, along with social media, on a monthly basis or as needed per the business owner.
• Created graphic elements for company delivery vehicle and tradeshow displays, to promote business outreach to various demographic locations.
• Implemented a marketing strategy to assist in the increase of sales and new clientele.
Sept. 29, 2008 - March 1, 2013
First Impressions Printing, Middletown, NY
As an entry-level Graphic Designer for five years (duration of business), experience was gained working extensively with a variety of clients from professionals and small businesses to individual needs. By working alongside Pressmen on pre-press production, was able to improve communication and consulting with clients for their projects. Project managed over 100 customers for First Impressions, including Crystal Run Healthcare, Inspire, The Galleria of Crystal Run, Buffalo Wild Wings, and more.
• Worked on the structure of client Brand Identity by creating promotional advertising and collateral for each business’s needs.
• Facilitated specialized personal projects for events and services.
• Provided customer service to clients from start to finish by assessing their expectations, executing their requests, and completing their orders.
• Managed outsourced orders for specialty items not available in store by globally networking with different retailers.
• Directed everyday tasks including photocopying, faxing, answering calls, and register transactions.
As a freelance designer, I create elements for different businesses or individuals under contract work. The main focus includes building professional connections to outsource production, consulting on more effective marketing and visual solutions, and ensuring the best cost-effective options.
Branding & Identity
Created critical consistency through marketing presentations to ensure audiences can easily identify a company, item, or person. Built the tone for each business’s particular personality and target audience.
• Shaaliz NY – Created the brand identity by first establishing a logo. From there produced marketing materials including Business Cards, Brochures, Price Sheets, Magnetic Signage, and Product Catalog; all reflecting a consistent service selection and look.
• Tuxedo Wellness - Worked with an established brand to create advertising tools such as print and digital material for events, classes, and community outreach. Worked closely with the Business Owner to provide content flow and exceptional marketing practices, increasing their exposure.
• La Roof Bar & Grill – Set the voice and personality for a new international restaurant by implementing a logo and marketing campaign. Applying those traits across different menu items for easy recognition and reflection of Jamaican culture and cuisine.
Advertising & Promotion
Drew potential customers in with successful advertisements and promotional skill sets. Employing print, digital mediums, and give away items, the clientele basis grew, increasing the retention of clientele longevity.
• Deborah Schiraldi, Re/Max - Using Ads, Social Media, and Business Materials, all adhering to Re/Max brand standards, this client’s business has been able to successfully grow to the target demographic. The advertising created focused on Horse Properties and Local Community.
• G&M Riding Club - Consistent client that promotes Horse Events in Orange County. Designed for them Event Directories, Dinner Programs, Forms, Ads, and considerably more. As a result, memberships grew and the club saw an increase in event attendance.
Events & Special Occasions
Recognized the emotional importance for each client and business. Customizing each occasion which reflected personal sentimental value. By deeply listening to the client, was able to make each occasion particularly special.
• Orange County Tribute to Women of Achievement - Annually create Award(s) Dinner Invitations and cards based on a designated theme to honor local women in their achievements each year.
• Salisbury Mills Fire Department - Regularly create items and graphics for Fundraisers and Events. Designs are used for Print, Social Media, Signage, Giveaways, Apparel, and Advertising.
• The Kellers - Custom created all materials associated with the client’s Wedding “brand” including Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Table Seating, Candy Wrappers, Favors, and Thank You Cards.
2010 - present
2010 - present